Calle Benjamín Franklin # 4185 colonia Progresista C.P. 32310
Ciudad Juarez, Chihuahua
Phone Number: +52 (656) 207-3242
E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Municipal Institute for Research and Planning (IMIP, acronym in Spanish) is defined as a public entity decentralized from the municipality, with its own legal status and heritage, and independence in its decision-making. This planning model gives continuity to projects despite the changes of administration, through urban projects and studies with a short, medium, and long-term vision, where municipal action scheduling and planning criteria are proposed. Since its inception, IMIP has fostered its citizens’ participation in urban planning processes.
Provide urban plans and projects Juárez requires for its sustainable development and enhancing of its identity, with a scientific base and the citizenship’s engagement.
Socioeconomic Snapshot (annual)
- Sustainable Development Plan PDUS 2016
- Urban Development Master Plan for the Historic District of Ciudad Juárez.
- Resilient Juárez (100 resilient cities).
- Geographical Information Notebook - Geo-referenced catalog/directory of Parks, Industrial Areas, and Industry in Ciudad Juárez, Chihuahua.
- Urban Charter of Ciudad Juárez
- Comprehensive Study and Regulatory Loading Plan - International Port of Entries Report - Information and Sales Center: Ph. (656) 207-3242, Ext. 102 Arch. Manuel Díaz Nava email@example.com Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Some services require a fee.